Friday 4 October 2013

Before my Life's is over these 3 things I want to do

  • Live passionately
  • Give wholeheartedly 
  • Invest into others, things that are worth more than money.
  I have discovered that I do not want to reach a certain age and discover that I did not dig in as I should have; that Life is passed me by.  I did not see the stories that I was supposed to see so I could not write about them.
 Every day I come closer to going home(Heaven) and  where am going  does not have what is here; it will be a totally new experience, so I want to enjoy this journey.

  I want to use to back lanes and see the raw pain of poverty and lack as well the deep laughter that only the poor are capable of. I want to write about these rawness  and the depth of it all from my perspective.
 I want to give to a person who is not in a position to give me back, all for the joy of seeing the smile of relief  on the their faces at a burden that I have lifted off their backs.
 I want to encourage and lift up someone, for everyday I am reminded just how my father God loves and treasures me; so because of what Jesus has done for me, I would like to give someone a word of encouragement, of comfort and sometimes tell someone a horrible truth that no one is willing to tell them.
  •  I want to travel the road that no one has travelled so I can write stories that no one can tell.
  • I want to see God do the impossible because I have called on His name like he said to do.
  •  I want to be wrecked even more for Christ and by Christ because heaven is not for cowards but for the daring.  I want to commune with God  more passionately because with God on my side; with God dwelling in me the demons must bow . I want the life that I dream of.... Stop



3 comments:

  1. Giving the "bread of life" to others ~ now that is something to write about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nancy
    I agree wholeheartedly with giving wholeheartedly!! My father used to say that a coffin does not have pockets. He taught me what joy we experience when out left hand does not know what our right hand is giving or doing.
    Blessings XX
    Mia

    ReplyDelete