7 Inspirational bible verses that we can meditate upon when we are feeling down.
- Isaiah 43:2 (NKJV) When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you. This is one of the most overlooked verses in the bible yet it carries a personal promise that will take us through dark times.
- Jeremiah 29:11(NKJV)- For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.A verse to remind us that no matter what we are going through, God has already mapped out our future.
- Isaiah 41:10 (NKJV)-Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God.I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ A verse for those times that we need to be reminded that God is with us.
- Romans 8:31(NKJV)- What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? A verse for those times when we feel like the whole world is against us.
- Isaiah 40:31 (NKJV)-But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength;They shall mount up with wings like eagles,They shall run and not be weary,They shall walk and not faint. This verse is for those times when you feel like you have waited forever.
- Romans 8:28(NKJV)-And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Every event that happens in the life of a Christian happens for a reason and God takes it a notch higher, He declares in this verse that he will work it out for our good.
- Philippians 1:6(NKJV)-Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ; A verse for those times when you are not sure of your walk with God.